Saturday, November 26, 2005

CONGRATS to the Lads and their fearless leader, the GENIUS ROBOT

What an effort!! These lads never say die ... because their leader IS NOT MORTAL!!

The tree was CHOPPED!! The Heathens were allowed, for a brief moment, to believe that they could compete with good, God-fearing peoples ... and then we RIPPED THEIR HEARTS OUT and laughed as they stared at their own bloodied, beating pumpers, splayed on the turf.

The only thing that slowed the robot was a minor silicon leak eminated from his robot nostrils. KDub will get the engineers on that and patch work is being done on the plane ride back to South Bend.

Glory. Glory. Glory. I SHALL see you all in Tempe. I will gladly fight anyone who desires to take me on.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for explaining the nasal leak, I thought it may indicate a more serious issue. Much relieved. By the way, if I make Tempe, gimme three steps and a can of Haw. punch and i'll kick your ass in.

 
At 1:12 AM , Blogger Marco said...

HP is no good without Popov. "Ohhh, I ain't gonna fight him over this ...."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home