Wednesday, December 28, 2005

First Play from Scrimmage against the YuckPies

My inside sources have given me a peek into ND's game plan for the Fiesta Bowl. I could not get past the first play. Because I am still working to fix some security leaks regarding apparent public accessibility of this site, I can only give you broad strokes. However, that first play involves: A Predator Drone, 3 midgets, Aleister Crowley-congured spells, a gallon of pig fat and 24 dollars worth of beads. It shall be glorious, and after that first play, Sun Devil Stadium will be littered with the tattered remains of the OSU team and a wee bit of BM from Dandy Jim Tressel.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! I just thought no-huddle would be the trick on the 1st series.

Crowley spells should help ... "Book of the Law" channeled for a "praeterhuman intelligence" called Aiwass is now considered a religion. I wonder if he was related to one of the 4 horsemen?

Where DO you get your intel - do you work for NSA?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home