Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I want to thank everyone for the Christmas cards and Holiday best wishes.

Except for you, Sparty and Rove. The Photocard was inappropriate and frankly demeans you and all that we went through together. I can put up with the prank phone calls, the moving around the stuff in my apartment while I sleep. Even the blatant theft of objects d'art will not scar me or my postal carrier.

However, this Photocard you sent, of both of you, stripped to your bloomers, sharing a mask-free moment together, whilst attempting to mock me was beyond the pale -- and I choose that word intentionally. You're making the Ohio Laters look reasonable.


Sickening.

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can never tell those guys apart.

 
At 6:45 PM , Anonymous ND '03 said...

Marco,

Happy Holidays! All I want for Christmas this year is for you to keep up the brilliant work on this site.

Thanks so much.

Yours, in glory and IN STONE.

 
At 4:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How DARE they stick their tongues out at you!

Charlie just added 7 points to the victory margin next year against MSU.

Merry Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home