Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I've Hit the Mother Lode!!

Oh, what a Christmas season for giving it is!!

On Christmas day, I was walking to the 7-11 down the corner, when one of the corner regulars stops me, knowing that I'm an ND fan, and says he's got a line on a Fiesta Bowl ticket. He says if I pick him up a carton of Winstons and a couple of Mickeys, he'll GIVE THEM TO ME!! Well, that's an offer I don't have to hear twice. I run inside, pick up the smokes and the big mouths, grab a couple of bottle's of Nyquil to enhance the Christmas light experience, along with some Goldfish(TM) and a Soap Opera Digest.

Well, my end of the bargain fulfilled, I return to my friend. And gosh darnit if he doesn't deliver the goods, right then and there, AS PROMISED!! Here is my ticket....TO GLORY my friends:



I shall party with my Irish brethren in Tempe!! The Geo is gassed and loaded. See you all there!!

6 Comments:

At 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Crap!

Marco, how can I put this to you gently?.....

THAT'S MY TICKET!! That bum somehow stole MY ticket. Please do the honorable thing and give it back.

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Soap Box said...

That must be a field ticket since there's no seat number. You are SO lucky.

 
At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire the restraint! You didn't even open the bottle of Nyquil to the right before taking the photo to share your joy - that obviously underlines just how great this is ;-)

 
At 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shall I ask what the bail bonds are for?

 
At 12:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY STUPIDS! THATS NOT EVEN A REAL TICKET! YOU ARE THE RETARDEDS! in other news, 300 tickets were stolen from a local law firm... watch for fakes...

 
At 7:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude: look closely. That's a ticket from LAST year's Fiesta Bowl. You got jobbed, man!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home